Saturday, July 16, 2011

Weekend Again!

Ewww... It is eerie. Last few weekends have started giving me a scare. I spend a forturne every weekend and this weekend is going to be no different. I am planning on blowing up some more today. Waiting for my mates. Mathew has already arrived. I hope I have enough time to finish this blog. Still two more to come. Lets continue now.
So where was I.. Yeah, the thing about blowing cash. I am planning to buy some unbranded clothes today. I have deided not to be a sucker for brand. This transformation has happened after last weeks fiasco. I had soaked some clothes to wash along with my new branded jeans.. That blasted jeans painted 3 of my white colored shirts to become its siblings. Now the shirts look like jeans' half brothers. Half white half blue. Since that day I have decided; screw the brands!!
Other than clothes I have to buy some novels to kill time here and I also need a nice hair cut. Hair cut reminds me of Habibs. Last time I had a cut from there.
I will complete that part of the story later. Got to go now. Friends hav already arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment