Monday, July 18, 2011

Complete Body Overhaul Needed

I want to brood over my body pain and I know no one will be interested to listen to me so I am going to write it down. Those who are reading this have full right to skip this blog without scorning me. I am doing what I want to do. Rest is up to the readers.
I am having a terrible body pain and this all started after my last blog. I had been for shopping and it has made me sick. Well even on the morning of that day I was not feeling all that great but I had decided not to fidget about it. But now the time has come when I need to sulk to feel better. I promise to keep this short.
I have pain in my head. I can feel water in my head when I turn my head. My body also aches terribly. Every morning when I get up I have pain in my throat. My left ear has been paining since last few days and it has increased since the Lonavala trip. I developed pain in my knee in Lonavala too. I slipped several times there. May be one of those times I hurt my knee badly. The pain had subsided last week but Saturday's walk has aggravated it again. Saturday we started walking around 12 pm and kept walking till 9 pm. I wish I had the option of abandoning my body and getting a new one. On top of all this it has been raining continuously since yesterday. This weather is making me more sick. I hope it stops raining for gods sake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment