Friday, July 15, 2011

Pune at its best...

Let me describe the ambience here in DIAT. It is around quarter past five. I am sitting in my balcony. I have my legs crossed with my one leg on the metal parapet with my back resting comfortably in the chair.
There is mild breeze blowing. It is getting little cold. I sometimes hear the rustling of leaves. There isn't absolutely any noise around. I can hear the tweeting of the birds. There are atleast 5 different varities of birds which I can hear. I hear a dog bark somewhere far away. Some music is playing in somebody's room . It is too soft to understand what is being played. Now and then I can hear a group of people talking. Their voices slowly fade as they walk away from our hostel to probably gole market. Intermittently I also hear a vehicle pass by.
I can see some dark clouds in the sky. There is greenery all around. I can see some trees with dry leaves. There are others with flowers of varying shades of yellow. On the far side behind the trees there is continuous chain of hills.
In totality this place is an absolute treat to the mind. I am loving this place :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment