Monday, September 12, 2011

Just some Silly questions.. ;-)

I was checking out my facebook when I happeneded to remember this hot friend of mine. I saw one of her post and so thought about checking her pics. As I was checking her pics I got a peculiar doubt. Then one question leading to another I was soon filled with so many unanswered question. So I am thinking about putting these questions here and see if someone is able to answer these. Before I start with the questions let me give you the description of the girl so that it helps you understand my dilemma better.
Ok.. She has to be a hot girl and that was why I had been checking her pics out since the last 20 mins. Just picture the hottest girl that you have ever seen in your life till now and assume this to be her. Her dressing sense is truly impeccable. Anyone will be spellbound on looking at her if she decides it to be that way. She has a perfectly lithe figure of a model and has the height necessary too. So the one word that describes it all will be "PERFECTION".
Now the question that follow are:

1) What will be his boyfriend like? Will he be a dude or will he be an average looking?

2) What does a girl like that look for? Smartness or only looks?

3) I guess she mostly will be the one in control of the relation that she will be in. If that is the case does the guy have to compromise much?

4) Doesn't it make the guy feel insecure when so many other guys are trying to hit on her as well?

5) What will be in the future for such a girl? How much is her life different from a normal looking girl?

6) Last but not the least whom is she going to get married to and how will he be?

It has been a long time again since I blogged last. I have been inconsistent again so I thought this must be a good topic to start again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment