Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bharti Airtel is a Fradulent

There are several ways in which a person can get looted. It is not only the thieves who loot at the gun point but there are others too. Today I feel so cheated. I know I am not the only one. There are so many more who have faced a similar thing but have just turned a blind eye to it. I am angry now but I know I will have to finally succumb.
My mobile network carrier Bharti Airtel is a fraud company. I get a message yesterday saying some service has been activated without my notice and I was charged Rs. 5 for it. That was how its deceit started. This is not the first time that this darn company stole like this. I let it go then thinking it is only a day's issue and I won't be charged any further. I was wrong. I get another message today morning saying that the crap service has been renewed and I have been charged another Rs. 3! WTF!!! I could still keep my calm and I thought that I will discontinue the service once I go back home. They had already screwed my balance by then I couldn't have called even though I wished to. Then the real tipping moment came when I recharged my cell to call up the customer care. I call up the customer care which is not an easy thing to do in Airtel. The IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is another piece of trickery. One has to be a Sherlock Holmes to reach the customer care. After all this hassle when I somehow speak to the customer care he puts me on hold and then disconnects my call. This has tipped me off.
The whole thing provokes me more because I am on roaming and I get charged even to call up the customer care. Now I am in a fix. I am not able to stop the service so they will charge me again tomorrow and trying another call may be foolish. I might be charged more than what I might be charged otherwise with the service active. I still have 4 days to end my roaming. I think I will have to let them steal more money from me. The part which makes me more pathetic now is that I don't know whom to complain to. I want somebody who can make a difference. Someone who can make Airtel cry plead mercy to me.
Bloody Airtel is such a cheat. I am fuming currently. I want to kill the Airtel people if I could. That would satisfy my anger. I feel like taking the head employee of Airtel, the one in charge of billing and torture him to death. I would love to cut his body parts one by one before I kill him. I don't know how to vent my anger. I hope enough people read this blog and stop using Airtel. I wish the fraud company gets doomed. I am sure I am not the only one who is tormented by this company. This has grown to be the India's number 1 telecom company they say. Number one My Ass!!! This company has no concerns for the quality of the service that they provide. They are the number 1 loots that I have ever seen. This anger is not the result of just one event. There are several other instances where I have faced such thing. I am sure thousand others will vow for me. I normally don't use such profane language but I don't mind using this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment