Monday, January 4, 2010

Kayaking

Internet is a really interesting thing. It can lead you to anywhere! I was reading through the news paper in the morning when I read about a mishap.It happened to some picnickers who had overloaded a boat. This is always a common practice in the cars or scooters of India but people take it too far when they try doing it in a boat too. A boat capable of carrying 19 capsized while carrying 27 people in it!!! I started of with a search for whirlpool which was the cause of the accident and ended up searching videos for kayaking.
Kayaking must really be serene experience. It must be so calming to kayak in a river or sea on a Sunday afternoon alongside with a friend. Away from all worries and seeing the sun set in the sea must be the most peaceful thing I can imagine. I would like to have that experience at least once in my lifetime. Right now I am watching videos on youtube of expertvillage. Though watching these tutorials is far from doing the real thing I am still enjoying and having the thrills as I imagine myself doing it.
I wish someday soon I would be blogging about my Kayaking experience too. For now let me continue with my tutorials....

No comments:

Post a Comment